Is it worth to see Cappadocia from hot air balloon?
Cappadocia has been always an attraction for travellers. History, religion, lunar like landscape, mysterious cave houses and generous people are always one of the best things to discover and experience. Hot air balloons after all captured all the attention for the recent decade. There are thousands of people visiting this fairyland for flying with hot air balloon.
The name “Hot Air Balloon” explains a lot about the system and technology of the flight. Thanks to calm weather usually cappadocia hot air balloon flights are early in the morning. In hot and dry summer days dawns are relatively cold. Thus, after filing the air in to the balloon they use burners for heating it and when the air inside the balloons is warmer than the outside it starts to fly.
What are the best Hot Air Balloon Rides in Cappadocia?
What is the best month to visit Cappadocia balloons?
Central Turkey, where cappadocia is located today, has precise seasons. Hot dry summer, rainy and windy autum, snowy cold winter, and cloudy windy spring. Cappadocia Baloons are flying all through the year. You can pick any season to book your visit to cappadocia. Yet Hot air balloons are flying on calm days only. Which means no heavy rain or strong wind.
- Duration of the flight (30 min to 1 hour)
- Quality and experience of the pilot
- Number of the people in the basket
- Sortie (First sortie has more chance to see sunrise on board. Second sortie takes e off after sunrise.)
- Request. (If the seasons is busy and there are many people to book Cappadocia hot air balloon flight. Prices can increase.)